Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

GoldenEye 007 (for the Wii and Nintendo DS) is a re-imagining of the 1997 Nintendo 64 classic of the same name (as well as the 1995 movie it was based off of).

Any good?

blandylfc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By blandylfc84

I dont own a WII but have owned 2 before (didnt really like them tbh) but im seriously considering getting one just for goldeneye, the origional on the N64 was outta this world............ is it any good?

tobygw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: -1

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mrskidders

Im not a big Wii fan but I was a huge Goldeneye fan.  The game is actually pretty good, the multiplayer is fun and does bring back fun memorys.  I dont know if its really worth the purchase price of a Wii though, it is just an FPS after all.

blandylfc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blandylfc84
    @Mrskidders said:
    " Im not a big Wii fan but I was a huge Goldeneye fan.  The game is actually pretty good, the multiplayer is fun and does bring back fun memorys.  I dont know if its really worth the purchase price of a Wii though, it is just an FPS after all. "
    god hell no wouldnt buy a brand new one hahaha was thinking more along the lines of preowned lol one of my alltime favourite games was goldeneye hope they did it justice.
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    blandylfc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blandylfc84

thanks for the review scores guys but as i learnt from kane and lynch they mean nothing lol was hoping for some honest gamers opinions tbh.,

tobygw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By tobygw
    @blandylfc84: If you actually read the review and don't just look at the score, then you will get an honest opinion.
    Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mrskidders
    @blandylfc84: Well, remember that feeling you got when you first played Goldeneye.  The sick intro, the awesome control, the graphics.  You won't get that same feeling.  It is a very good game but it isn't what I think you think it will be.  Get yourself to somewhere you can play it first and you will have a great time, you might even fall in love again.  Just don't buy a Wii to try it, that's what I recommend anyway.
    blandylfc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blandylfc84
    @tobygw: 

Your missing the point..... i dont trust reviews hence i dont read them id rather speak to the gamers like im doing now to be honest mate,
    Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Cloudenvy

I don't get why you don't trust reviews yet you ask us for our opinion on the game, you get an opinion either way and it's not like our opinion or the reviewers' are any better than the other, and it's not like either part is more or less qualified to give an opinion about a certain game.

Yes, it's good.

BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BitterAlmond
    @Mrskidders said:

" Im not a big Wii fan but I was a huge Goldeneye fan.  The game is actually pretty good, the multiplayer is fun and does bring back fun memorys.  I dont know if its really worth the purchase price of a Wii though, it is just an FPS after all. "

What he said. 

Oh, and get the special edition with the golden controller for the extra fifteen bucks (or whatever it is), it feels great and works really well with the game.
    Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kjellm87

Good to hear it is good, I'm still not sure about gettin it

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By ch13696
    @Mrskidders said:
    Yeah, if this is your third time buying a Wii then it's not worth it. Especially just for one game. I would say get it if you have plans of actually keeping the system this time.
    TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheFreeMan

Multiplayer is pretty fun, sort of like a small-scale Modern Warfare. Single-player campaign was great though, one of the best FPS campaigns I've played in years. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.