Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

GoldenEye 007 (for the Wii and Nintendo DS) is a re-imagining of the 1997 Nintendo 64 classic of the same name (as well as the 1995 movie it was based off of).

Now Playing: GoldenEye 007 Wii

temmink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By temmink

Well, now playing isn't strictly true but I did pick up the game and have opened the box, but that's as far as I have got. The Golden controller feels ok, it has this sort of matte rough feel on the underside but smooth on the top, not too sure how that will feel after a long game session. Will hopefully get to spend some time with it over the next few, try out the multi with the old guard and see how it goes. It feels weird to get the wii out really, it was a strange sort of grey colour from all the dust but it still works. Funny how I had forgotten about those few wiiware games I had mean't to play at some point. Oh well, holidays are coming. I might get sick of COD and WoW and GT5... maybe... actually, anyone want to buy a wii?

temmink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By temmink

Well, now playing isn't strictly true but I did pick up the game and have opened the box, but that's as far as I have got. The Golden controller feels ok, it has this sort of matte rough feel on the underside but smooth on the top, not too sure how that will feel after a long game session. Will hopefully get to spend some time with it over the next few, try out the multi with the old guard and see how it goes. It feels weird to get the wii out really, it was a strange sort of grey colour from all the dust but it still works. Funny how I had forgotten about those few wiiware games I had mean't to play at some point. Oh well, holidays are coming. I might get sick of COD and WoW and GT5... maybe... actually, anyone want to buy a wii?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.