Gimme Your Spoilers

#1 Posted by NinjaChocobo (31 posts) -

I'm not gonna play this game. But I wanna know what the big deal is. Someone spoil the entire story for me please?

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Teenage lesbians.

#3 Posted by NinjaChocobo (31 posts) -

So...This game is amazing because instead of there being murders or ghosts there's lesbians...?

#4 Edited by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Well, there's some hidden side plots about marital troubles, your father potentially being abused by his uncle whose house they now live in, and a recurring story written by your sister that changes over time to reflect her personality, but the core of the game and the reason that note at the start is there is because your little sister is a lesbian and ran away to live with her girlfriend while your parents are at a week long couples counseling camp.

#5 Posted by schreiberty (204 posts) -

Its a video game, it has lesbians in it.

Thats the big deal.

But seriously the way they lay out the story and the side stories was fascinating. But it doesnt change the fact that it was a 5 hour game with no replayability that they're charging 20$ for.

#6 Posted by Gregalor (55 posts) -

I'm not gonna play this game. But I wanna know what the big deal is. Someone spoil the entire story for me please?

Your incorrect assumption is that the "big deal" of this game is the narrative beats.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.