I Really hate to ask this. (Major Spoilers)

#1 Edited by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

Basically i can't play this game, i only have a 5 year old netbook in my house, and the idea of watching some else play this seems horrible to me.

so as i said i really hate to ask this but can someone give me a description of what happens, how you find out. i could wait 6 months and save up for a pc but id like to buy a ps4 in november and by the time i'd have saved up i probably would have forgotten all about this

#2 Posted by RonGalaxy (2843 posts) -

Can you post specs? The game really isnt that demanding to begin with, and the system requirements given by devs on these types of games (smaller indie games) arent always accurate.

#3 Edited by Kraznor (1578 posts) -

I wouldn't watch someone else play it but I also don't think hearing what happened will be the payoff you're looking for either. The joy of this game is in discovering the details for yourself so it really needs to be played to be properly consumed. Just wait until you get a chance to play it yourself. Maybe meet some local gaming chums and play it at a friend's house? Or just be patient and play it sometime down the line. No one line can spoil all it has to offer but it could chip away at the potential experience contained within. The less you've seen the better.

#5 Edited by JasonR86 (9587 posts) -

@talltuck94:

Describing it would ruin it. I played it on a 3-4 year old laptop on low at 720p with a moderate framerates. Maybe, if you are ok with a low resolution, you could still play it.

#6 Edited by Chaser324 (6264 posts) -

I don't think you'd really get anything out of someone just telling you what happens. The way the plot is delivered is very integral to the experience, and knowing the specific story beats would probably only diminish your enjoyment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.