Is this a horror game?

#1 Posted by f1reflygr7 (20 posts) -

I played like 30 mins of this and I thought it was supposed to be a horror game but I guess it isnt?

i found a book and then the game ended did I miss something or is there more to it?

#2 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5021 posts) -

Who Know?

I Won't Spoil it, Keep Playing.

#3 Edited by falserelic (5436 posts) -

From what I've heard no...

#4 Posted by mtcantor (948 posts) -

Experience the terror that is STEGGY

#5 Posted by SunBroZak (1114 posts) -

Maybe.

#6 Edited by JasonR86 (9703 posts) -

No.

#7 Posted by Gregalor (57 posts) -

I played like 30 mins of this and I thought it was supposed to be a horror game but I guess it isnt?

i found a book and then the game ended did I miss something or is there more to it?

Well, if you finished after 30 minutes, there is definitely more to it.

#8 Posted by schreiberty (208 posts) -

Well for millions of young teens across the world there is nothing more scary then accepting their sexuality. Some may say that marital issues are also scary. Not to mention molestation.

But i guess to actually answer your question no it is not really a horror game, although there are some mildly scary parts.

#9 Posted by BeachThunder (11929 posts) -

Well for millions of young teens across the world there is nothing more scary then accepting their sexuality. Some may say that marital issues are also scary. Not to mention molestation.

Humans are the real monster.

#10 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2294 posts) -

If you don't understand what happened then yes there is more to learn. However you did reach the end of the game as intended.

#11 Posted by Rowr (5630 posts) -

This is frustrating. I know i'm never going to play this game, but i'm so damn intrigued.

#12 Posted by Gregalor (57 posts) -

@rowr said:

This is frustrating. I know i'm never going to play this game, but i'm so damn intrigued.

Then maybe you should play it?

#13 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

It's a horror game if you think about how people consider it a good game.

#14 Edited by sdharrison (476 posts) -

I really really really really hate how people have been pussyfooting around this.

NO. IT ISN'T.

Is that so goddamn hard? Part of the reason there has been some backlash against this is because nobody wants to "spoil" the fact that it isn't what a lot of people wanted it to be. *SPOILERS* It's a game about a family dealing with common things in life and it's told in a really creative unconventional way. It's like a warm indie film of a game, and it's overpriced.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.