Missing one journal *Spoilers*

#1 Posted by XCEagle (113 posts) -

After seeing some screenshots I'm missing the journal titled "The Nunnery" does anyone remember which item activated this one? I figure it's in the basement but I just can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

#2 Edited by wemibelec90 (1665 posts) -

It's in the east wing of the house, right inside on a little table. You have to close a folder to find a little scrap of paper that triggers it.

#3 Posted by XCEagle (113 posts) -

Thanks, damn I closed just about every other folder in the house looking for papers.

#4 Posted by Mikular (162 posts) -

How many journals are there, actually? Don't think I have all of them. Do they basically fit the page (24, I think)? Currently, I'm 2 off from that.

#5 Edited by XCEagle (113 posts) -

23 journals, so just 1 more.

#6 Edited by StarvingGamer (8241 posts) -

Thought I'd just piggyback on this. I seem to be missing one journal and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

#7 Edited by cbirdsong (24 posts) -

You're missing one called "Just Gone" from May 1. It was probably in the east wing of the house. Try this hat in the garage?

Any idea where you found "Dedication"?

Edit: Found it. For anyone else, it's this crumpled up piece of paper, behind a secret panel in the hallway past the dining room.

#8 Posted by Angouri (231 posts) -

I think I found Just Gone by looking at the crumpled up paper in the trash bin in the garage (Far side of the room).

#9 Posted by BeachThunder (11941 posts) -

@angouri said:

I think I found Just Gone by looking at the crumpled up paper in the trash bin in the garage (Far side of the room).

Just Gone is triggered in the garage by picking up Lonnie's hat on the bike.

#10 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

I've got everything (including the secret 24th one) except for "It's Different Now" and "Dedicated".

#11 Edited by Raethen (180 posts) -

@donutfever: "Dedicated" is in the garage on the bike. I think "It's Different Now" may be in the guest room, or maybe in the art or sewing room. Also, what's this about a 24th entry? Never mind.

#12 Posted by bjorndadwarf (18 posts) -

@beachthunder:

I'm going to have to fire my game up tonight, Just Gone was the only one I was missing, and I swear there was no hat on that bicycle. I know I looked the bicycle over seeing if anything was there.

#13 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

@bjorndadwarf: It's on the handle.

@raethen: I found "Just Gone" on the bike (that didn't stop me from picking up the hat again just in case).

#14 Edited by Raethen (180 posts) -

@donutfever: Shit sorry, I was going off the title and what I remembered of journal entries. I went back into the game and read it, I think that may be in the basement, towards the main stairs. Or maybe where you find the key. I kind of wish you could go back and retrigger the audio logs.

#15 Posted by skiguyusc (35 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.