Paper in the basement? Can't Read it

#1 Posted by notsonic (214 posts) -

Spoilers?

There's a paper in the basement, in the room with the sink and the bells on the wall. It's under the table to the right of the sink. You can only read it once, and then the main character wont let you read it anymore. I didn't read it, because I was listening to a journal entry, and now I don't know what it says. I quit and reloaded and now the paper is just gone completely.

If someone could take a screen when they encounter this, that would be great. Alternatively, if anyone knows where the save file is stored, that would help too.

#2 Posted by notsonic (214 posts) -
#3 Edited by zFUBARz (637 posts) -

Cool Thanks, I was wondering what happened with that, I only got a little ways in because I was distracted by something as well, It was a funny touch that the sister wouldn't read that about her baby sister but the damn completionist in me demands the whole story.

#4 Edited by BBAlpert (1554 posts) -

@zfubarz said:

Cool Thanks, I was wondering what happened with that, I only got a little ways in because I was distracted by something as well, It was a funny touch that the sister wouldn't read that about her baby sister but the damn completionist in me demands the whole story.

There are some similar reactions at some of the things you find in and around the parents' room. Specifically, a condom in one of the dad's drawers and a book about how to enjoy sex again in a long marriage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.