jerka707's Gone Home (Steam) (PC) review

Great emotional impact

Really emotional for practically anyone, because I think everyone can relate to the subjects brought up. I cried several times during the play-through, because I could relate the feelings about that stuff in general. I think everyone should play this.

Other reviews for Gone Home (Steam) (PC)

A Disappointingly Shallow Experience 0

Gone Home is a thorough and well-designed experience that absolutely squanders itself on a lack-luster main story. In a game that touts itself as a narrative tour-de-force, it is absolutely tragic that it inevitably falls into the tropes of fairy-tale fantasy of yore, and not in the warm fuzzy nostalgic fashion one might expect.Incredibly ironic in fact, as it makes an excellent representation domestic living in it's time period. A lot of care and love went into designing the house that players ...