jerka707's Gone Home (Steam) (PC) review

Great emotional impact

Really emotional for practically anyone, because I think everyone can relate to the subjects brought up. I cried several times during the play-through, because I could relate the feelings about that stuff in general. I think everyone should play this.

Other reviews for Gone Home (Steam) (PC)

A True Interactive Story 0

There is a piece of paper on a cabinet. You read it, it reveals itself to be an exam from days gone by. The exam has one question, a simple biology task: re-arrange these sentences to form a coherent story about the reproductive cycle. The answer is nothing of the sort. It’s long, a full two page story with character, excitement and passion. It is the writing of a child, so you’d be hard pressed to call it good, but the cheek of it makes you smile. It makes you laugh.Underneath there is a teache...