niko23's Gone Home (Steam) (PC) review

• niko23 wrote this review on .
  • niko23 has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for Remember Me

Nice game with a not so nice price.

I went into this game with just watching the quick look of Brad and Vinny's and the look and feel really got me intrigued. The game was interesting because you're going into this interactive game with literally nothing but a short intro and you are off on your own. The vague beginning really got me hook, it made me wanting to find out and solve the whereabouts of my family. There isn't any problem solving or action game play here and it doesn't need it. This game is all about story and how it presents itself is really thoughtfully put. It's a short play through but it really packs a punch. The only drawback I have with this game is the price, $20 is a steep price to pay for the content it gives you.