PC Version Problems

#1 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -

Hello GB. 

I've read the reviews for the game and understand the PC version was not performing well at the game's launch, and I've held off on buying the console version to see if things get straightened out on the PC version, because it is the version I most want to play.  

Has anything been fixed, is it playable, how many people are actively playing? etc.

#2 Posted by President_Barackbar (3439 posts) -

Like you, I've been following the PC version after hearing about how bad it was, and it seems like they're aiming for a March patch that also includes some free maps.

#3 Posted by Christoffer (1760 posts) -

I don't think there's a lot of active players on a regular basis, sadly. It takes a long time to get into a game and that's even when it matches level 1's against level 80's. But I'm playing from europe and I don't know about your situation. I also have a lot of problems with disconnects.

Let's hope the march patch will fix it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.