Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gotham City Impostors

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 07, 2012

Freelance vigilantes in superhero garb take on psychopathic criminals wearing clown makeup in this (now free-to-play) Batman-themed multiplayer first-person shooter.

Vigor Chug commercial

DethandRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DethandRez

So I've been playing this game for a bit (Have over 20 hours played) and decided to check the credits out. The game has some great voice acting and I wanted to see who did it. I didn't really know anyone from the list, but I decided to watch it all the way through and was treated with a video for one of the support items Vigor Chug. It's a pretty amusing video and something that I don't think many people will see. The good news is someone thought the same and posted it on YouTube. Here's the video:

Also hoping Brad sees this because he likes all the animations they play for how to use a weapon/gadget.

Edit: Credit goes to SaveandQuitvideos for the upload to YouTube.

Avatar image for live2brighteous
    Live2bRighteous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Live2bRighteous

Haha, awesome. Thanks for posting this up man, I don't want to miss any of these videos.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BPRJCTX

Ha ha, believe it or not, i went to check that out, before i even played the game, it was awesome!!!

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

Nice to see this kind of crazy in the game, hope that they do more of it in future games/expansions. Now I just need to see the older arcade games that they talked about on one of the bombcasts that are in the game (still low rank so not sure if it's something to unlock or hiding in the game somewhere in the background).

DethandRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DethandRez

@fox01313: You can find the arcade games in the carnival stage. There's an actual arcade area there that has a bunch of what looks to be classic Midway arcade games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.