Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

DLC Question

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By killroycantkill

So yesterday I bought the $11.99 full DLC pack for GT5 and it only gave me the option to download those two bonus items for downloading it before Nov 6th or whatever. I was wondering if my purchase was messed up or if the DLC isn't out yet and that was like a pre-order. I thought the DLC was released in full on Tuesday.

Sportsplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sportsplosion

I guess just because they wanted it to be confusing, the DLC doesn't download through the PSN but rather in-game, at the main menu. The rightmost button is "Downloadable Content," and you have to go there after you purchase the DLC via the PlayStation Store and hit "Install."

Also, if your screen on the DLC menu was blank there early on, there was initially a bug where the DLC didn't show up in-game, but that has been fixed now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.