Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

Gran Turismo can be kinda stupid...

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Red12b

Jesus christ,  

I just tried out Arcade mode with my "Stock" 458 Ferrari, on professional A class, I say stock because I haven't touched the engine/airflow/weight/exhaust instead of upping up the AI it just threw overpowered cars at me, I was racing Bugatti's and Citroen GT's  

I still thrashed them by 10 seconds on a 2 lap race of rome... 

Wtf game. 

EDIT: I haven't tried arcade mode since I bought the game when it was released...midnight purchase baby, so seeing how pitiful the AI really is was kind of shocking to me. 

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

Jesus christ,  

I just tried out Arcade mode with my "Stock" 458 Ferrari, on professional A class, I say stock because I haven't touched the engine/airflow/weight/exhaust instead of upping up the AI it just threw overpowered cars at me, I was racing Bugatti's and Citroen GT's  

I still thrashed them by 10 seconds on a 2 lap race of rome... 

Wtf game. 

EDIT: I haven't tried arcade mode since I bought the game when it was released...midnight purchase baby, so seeing how pitiful the AI really is was kind of shocking to me. 

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Devil240Z

I have never tried Arcade mode. I liked the Arcade mode in GT3 but after that one the mode has no value.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By randiolo

their is more problems with this game than i can shake a stick at.. I am still angry with gt5. i haven't gone back to it in awhile now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.