Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

IndyCars (IRL), Night Racing and Weather Effects Confirmed.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FrankCanada97
    Link
    The IndyCar Series are making an appearance in GT5 with the IndyCars and IndyCar tracks. I think this is great news, as a fan of American Open Wheel Racing. The IndyCar Series are, in my opinion, many times better than NASCAR, although not as great as the former CART World Series (RIP). Read the above article and tell me what you think of this news. Indy 500! Yay!
    nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nanikore

BUT WILL THERE BE SMOKE?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.