Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

It started to snow on a track other than Charmonix.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FrankCanada97

I was doing some karting online and the host set the track to Eiger Norwand Short with weather change. At first it was sunny but then it started to get cloudy and finally it snowed. I don't think this has happened outside of the Charmonix tracks. Has this happen to anybody else?

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By randiolo

Eiger Norwand  i think has been known to snow for a while. 

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @randiolo: Really? Perhaps I'm starting to get screwy from spending nearly the entire Holidays indoors.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By StaticFalconar

well that track is up in the mountains and stuff, so having it snow there isn't unheard of. If it starts snowing in leguna seca or someplace that doesn't make sense to have snow geographically, then I would call holiday shananagins. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.