Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 5

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 24, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 is the fifth edition in the long running racing game series by Polyphony Digital. The game sports over 1000 vehicles, damage modeling on race cars, a dedicated television channel, lots of races, 16 player online multiplayer, and active weather.

Livery Editor

cjmabry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By cjmabry

One of the things that keeps me coming back to Forza is the livery editor and the ability to share creations with the Storefront. I've searched around, but couldn't find anything saying for sure there was going to be a livery editor in game to the extent the Forza editor is. Anyone wanna help me out? 

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Devil240Z

I think GT5 adds the innovation of being able to change the color of a car after you have bought it.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Devil240Z said:
    " I think GT5 adds the innovation of being able to change the color of a car after you have bought it. "
    I'd be pretty fucking surprised if they even have that feature. 

As for a livery editor I don't think such a thing exists within GT5 which is a shame really. I could be wrong but I've heard nothing about it and knowing the GT series if there was one then I'm sure people will definitely mention it.
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Devil240Z
    @eroticfishcake: I thought I read something about "Paint Tickets" that you can win for doing races. 
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Devil240Z: Just to paint your car a different colour? That's pretty silly if that's true. On the other hand the chances of me changing the car colour is minimal but it still bugs me that the series is full of weird design choices like that.
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Devil240Z
    @eroticfishcake:  I don't know for sure. I read it on GTP and that dude who is reviewing the game doesn't speak English that well, though I commend him for trying. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.