New Ferrari Seasonals - for those looking to earn cash fast!

#1 Posted by Binman88 (3690 posts) -

6 new events for 650pp Ferraris have popped up. 1 lap of La Sarthe with a 504,000 prize for 1st place!

#2 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

All the seasonals are fast cash.

#3 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

that's alright. 

wish that triple effect was forever though. 

#4 Posted by Binman88 (3690 posts) -
@Devil240Z: Half a million in about 3 and a half minutes of racing is the quickest it's been though :)
#5 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

@Binman88: I guess I'm just opposed to grinding in GT5. I will do that race one time just like all the other events in the game.

#6 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

listening to a 3 hour bombcast while getting 1 mil every 7 minutes...ohhhhyeahhhh

#7 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

I have so much money right now. I wish it were easier to refresh the UCD.

#8 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

What is the fastest seasonal right now? I've been grinding the Indy Super GT race which is some amount of money (411k?)  every 6:10.

#9 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -
@Aus_azn said:
What is the fastest seasonal right now? I've been grinding the Indy Super GT race which is some amount of money (411k?)  every 6:10.
Ferrari event, Le mans course, 511k (about, pulling from my memory) in 3:30. 
#10 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

They just added a new series. I think its for compact cars. So its probably not fast but probably loads of fun.

#11 Posted by eroticfishcake (7789 posts) -

Aye, as Devil says, there's a new series for compacts but also the OCD has been updated with some classic cars. Namely, the Jensen Interceptor which of course, you all are obliged to get. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.