Online Events, Where are they?

#1 Posted by Devil240Z (3325 posts) -

I am not seeing these Online Events as detailed in the 1.10 patch notes.

Prizes for online events

• GT5 will now offer online events in which players can win Racing Gear items and cars as prizes, according to performance. The content of the prizes and the conditions for winning them will vary per event.
  • Details of the various events are found in [GT Life] – [Online Events].

Am I missing something here?

#2 Edited by LutonHatter (330 posts) -

Our threads crossed :P 

Go to seasonal events and the online event is the item on the left with the New label.

#3 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@LutonHatter said:

Never let the threads cross.

#4 Posted by Devil240Z (3325 posts) -

@LutonHatter said:

Go to seasonal events and the online event is the item on the left with the New label.

Is the Expert Challenge Race? I think thats an offline race.

#5 Posted by LutonHatter (330 posts) -
@Devil240Z

Oh I see what your saying. They are saying the new seasonal events now have prizes, I certainly can't see a separate 'online events' section. I assume they mean online in that you wouldn't get to see them if your not connected. But I might be totally wrong.

If you want a giggle click on your profile picture in GT5 then the take a photo bit. 

#6 Posted by Devil240Z (3325 posts) -

@LutonHatter: Yeah I thought that too but look at the end where they direct you to [GT Life] – [Online Events] and not [GT Life] – [Seasonal Events].

#7 Posted by Devil240Z (3325 posts) -

Am I wrong here? They totally make it seem like they are bringing back GT5 Prologue style multiplayer events. Wich would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.