President of PD gives everybody the fastest car in the game

#1 Edited by Red12b (9044 posts) -

Sup fools

I was in the food court with my friends talking about random shit when...

...

goddamn, started a thread in the GT5 forum, Kaos's ghost must've taken over me for a second...anyway

The President of Polyphony Digital Kaz Yamauchi has given everybody who owns GT5 and is connected online a gift ticket for the Red Bull X2010 jet car thing

It is the fastest car in the game and can reach speeds of 500 KMH; for those of us who have unlocked it the hard way, we know how much of a beast this thing is, and how valuable the training is, so if you haven't had a go in this monstrosity in car form, just don't beat yourself up if you're having trouble with it,

But, Enjoy it, when you have a car like the x2010 or one of the F1 cars, this game is in a league of it's own, 60 fps blasting down the Nurburgring at 450 Kilometres per hour.

Cracy shit

#2 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Imagine if he did it with real cars...

shit.

#3 Posted by Swoxx (2980 posts) -

This has inspired me. I think I'll buy all of my followers a ferrari.

@NekuSakuraba: You lucky dog you!

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (12976 posts) -

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Kaos is gone?... Seriously, how DID the happen? I thought he just gave posting a break or something...

#6 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

#7 Posted by Red12b (9044 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

stranger things have happened at sea...

#8 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

That's pretty cool. Don't know if I can go back to GT5, though.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (12976 posts) -
@Red12b

@Cincaid said:

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

stranger things have happened at sea...

I figured he was talking shit aboot fat people again and got banned. Rad. I miss him, though.
#10 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9758 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

@Red12b

@Cincaid said:

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

stranger things have happened at sea...

I figured he was talking shit aboot fat people again and got banned. Rad. I miss him, though.

I think Maxwell Smart finally stopped Kaos.

Online
#11 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4037 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: Damn you for brilliantly horrible pun. Though I say it was more brilliant than horrible, but still...damn...that was just...that was a good one. Bravo.

#12 Posted by SMTDante89 (2474 posts) -

It's like Oprah, only in digital video game form!

#13 Posted by XenoNick (1368 posts) -

I think this had something to do with Vettel winning the F1 championship this weekend.

#14 Posted by Hailinel (22712 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@TooWalrus said:

@Red12b

@Cincaid said:

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

stranger things have happened at sea...

I figured he was talking shit aboot fat people again and got banned. Rad. I miss him, though.

I think Maxwell Smart finally stopped Kaos.

*Stands*

*Begins slow clap*

#15 Posted by SMTDante89 (2474 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: All my love. Take it, it's yours.

#16 Posted by EuanDewar (4513 posts) -

Couldn't give a shit about this but I love you Red for making a Kaos reference. <3

@TooWalrus said:

@Red12b

@Cincaid said:

@TooWalrus said:

Kaos is gone? How'd that happen? (Like I don't already know). Awe.

Maybe one of his ramblings of becoming an astronaut, jet-pilot and/or leader of the free world came true.

stranger things have happened at sea...

I figured he was talking shit aboot fat people again and got banned. Rad. I miss him, though.

I presume Kaos was banned, I saw the PM where MB said he was looking for a reason to get him out of here and he (constantly) said he wasn't shipping out till November.

But really who the fuck cares.

#17 Posted by Red12b (9044 posts) -

@XenoNick said:

I think this had something to do with Vettel winning the F1 championship this weekend.

Yip

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.