Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 6

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

The sixth entry in PlayStation's flagship racing series, Gran Turismo 6 hopes to bring a better, richer driving experience, including 1200 cars and new features like improved car personalization.

GT6 seems way more platinumable.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Browsing the trophies I have to say I think I might actually have a shot at the platinum. Where as in GT5 it was in my opinion totally out of the question.

After many many hours of GT5 I got 71% completion.

after just a few days I have 39% in GT6.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Grissefar

@devil240z said:

Browsing the trophies I have to say I think I might actually have a shot at the platinum. Where as in GT5 it was in my opinion totally out of the question.

After many many hours of GT5 I got 71% completion.

after just a few days I have 39% in GT6.

Oh yeah? Well have you tried the new glitch where you get 20m for selling the Vision GT AMG in 1.00? It's pretty cool to have more cars to choose instead of just your AMG and GT-R Black the entire game. And those 750 PP cars don't grow on trees, so it's nice to be able to try several of them instead of sticking to whichever one you spent 9 hours grinding for. For me, the MR cars are much more difficult to handle, so it's nice to be able to use a 4WD Pike's Peak monster instead of the R8 without having to grind for 150 more hours. The X1 minimum PP is still 841 though so you can't really use for anything, which sucks, unless S has some ridiculous PP limits.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grissefar: Yeah I don't think S has anything higher than 750pp.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By McShank

@devil240z: Devil! How much better then 5 is 6? out of a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the same game as 5 and 10 being sex.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Devil240Z

@mcshank said:

@devil240z: Devil! How much better then 5 is 6? out of a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the same game as 5 and 10 being sex.

Damn near a 10. If you are a person who like GT and that formula. GT6 is quite possibly the best version of that. Its online is an improved version of what was in 5 but they say they're going to update it with more community features. Its also missing B-spec until it gets patched in. The track creator stuff is also not in yet. BUT that said the single player career is really really great. Basically everything that is in the game is really good. Load times are fast. menus are very snappy.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the platinum! :)

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Grats! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.