Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony are collected onto this standalone disc of Grand Theft Auto IV's post-release content.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - PS3 Launch Trailer

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Rockstar Games have released the following trailer to accompany the launch of the episode on PS3. 

Available on PC also.
    hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hockeymask27

I was just watching Bonus Round and a GTA 4 ad started playing before the video at first I was like WTF. Then I saw the new PS3 logo at the end, congrats my ps3/PC brothern   

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By handlas

I'm finding Lost and the Damned to be a bit boring.  The main character seems dull.  I started playing a bit of Ballad of Gay Tony and it is so much better.  Love the characters.  But once they started showing characters in BoGT from Lost and the Damned I decided to stay playng Lost and the Damned first.

wonder if it matters tho.  I planned to play both of them simultaneously.  Whichever I felt like playing at any given time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.