Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony are collected onto this standalone disc of Grand Theft Auto IV's post-release content.

Princess Robot Bubblegum - Hilarious New Anime Parody in TBoGT

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

So, I just finished up with the main story in The Ballad of Gay Tony, and I decided to see if there was anything new on the TV. I'm glad I did! What immediately popped up was Princess Robot Bubblegum, and all I can say is that it's amazing. It perfectly skewers pretty much all of the typical Japanese anime cliches: scantily clad women, blind ninjas with massive swords, and cute worthless sidekicks among other things. I also really like the mention of east coast versus west coast rap. The merchandising stuff at the end is pretty good too ("Ahhh! Too many numbers!"). Check it out:

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

There was a Giant Bomb news article with the promo for the feature.  It reminds me of Amazing Nurse Nanako.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Meltac

Yeah, I checked the TV out too, and PRB was the first thing that popped up. Watched the whole thing, and it was really funny ^^ Probably gonna watch it again =P Have you been to the PRB website? Pretty funny too =D

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @Diamond: Yeah, I saw that. I just wanted to confirm that the full thing is indeed as outrageous as the trailer.
    mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mhkjtha

this is fucking hilarious. thanks alot for uploading. :)

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @mhkjtha: I just want to make it clear that it wasn't my upload. I just found it on Youtube...which it apparently hasn't been on there very long.
    Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Capum15

I watched this after finishing the story...god it's hilarious. The old "master" dude is the best character in PRB.

"You are a mess, you got pollen all over your mouth. You been f*cking the plants again?"

My favorite part hands down, is when the Goku-looking dude flies down, goes super sayan, takes the old ladies purse then flies off. Then returns a few seconds later to punch out the old lady and flies off again. I just...I always laugh at that part. It's just hilarious.

"I made long winded speeches which made no sense!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.