Ballad Of Gay Tony

#1 Edited by hazzard4123 (196 posts) -

I just got an email form Rockstar Propaganda. Saying that Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony is the next epsiode. /excited

EDIT: Wait this was announced a month ago. :(. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

You just found out?     lawlz     Anyways, I'm going to wait for the double DLC episode pack that's supposed to hit retailers when ever the new episode comes out.

#3 Posted by hazzard4123 (196 posts) -

I was on Vacation when it was announced, and didn't hear about it until now when I got that E-mail.

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@hazzard4123 said:
" I was on Vacation when it was announced, and didn't hear about it until now when I got that E-mail. "
That's pretty funny.   : )

#5 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

Omg your gonna play as a gay dude in that episode or what????!

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@OutOfBounds9000 said:
"

Omg your gonna play as a gay dude in that episode or what????!

"
No...how about you just search it...it's not hard to find...it was announced long ago...you play as a guy who works for gay tony.
#7 Posted by regularassmilk (1398 posts) -

#8 Edited by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I was kind of surprised we didn't hear any new details in E3.

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It's a shame you don't get to play as Gay Tony. Having a protagonist with fashion sense would be a mindblowing gameplay feature.

#10 Posted by Buccura (213 posts) -

I wanted to play a gay guy blowing up Liberty City.

#11 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -
@Buccura said:
" I wanted to play a gay guy blowing Liberty City. "
Fixed.
#12 Posted by Lawlz (74 posts) -

You're gonna play as Luiz in that game and he has a nice accent :) 

But the weird thing in the GTA IV Dlc is that you cant change clothes,its lame.
#13 Edited by Creamypies (4060 posts) -
@Lawlz said:

" You're gonna play as Luiz in that game and he has a nice accent :)  But the weird thing in the GTA IV Dlc is that you cant change clothes,its lame. "

Not really. Changing clothes in TLAD would've made no sense whatsoever. Johnny's in a biker gang... henceforth he always wears biker gang threads.

As for TBOGT... has there been any official word that you won't be able to change clothes in it?
#14 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@creamypies said:
" @Lawlz said:

" You're gonna play as Luiz in that game and he has a nice accent :)  But the weird thing in the GTA IV Dlc is that you cant change clothes,its lame. "

Not really. Changing clothes in TLAD would've made no sense whatsoever. Johnny's in a biker gang... henceforth he always wears biker gang threads.  As for TBOGT... has there been any official word that you won't be able to change clothes in it? "
Hey dude,i have the X360 version,and i cant do the mod so Johnny wears that biker vest.I really want it,it looks awesome.So,it would be cool if you could buy new biker threads in clothing stores in that game?
#15 Posted by Haiitan_Knives_973 (17 posts) -
@creamypies said:
" @Lawlz said:

Not really. Changing clothes in TLAD would've made no sense whatsoever. Johnny's in a biker gang... henceforth he always wears biker gang threads.  As for TBOGT... has there been any official word that you won't be able to change clothes in it? "
well if I were going by the trailers, you can change into a variety of clothes. Varsity jacket, thermal shirt, suit, etc
#16 Posted by SikhCuz (199 posts) -
#17 Edited by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
#18 Posted by SikhCuz (199 posts) -

I cant wait for it. The bouncering activity look more interesting then i though it would be.  
i thought you would just have to throw people out and it would be like crowd control on SR2. 
Turns out you can hang with celebrity's and take brobes from people and celebs not to get thrown out.  
you can also confiscate peoples stuff and if they refuse to leave you can pretty mutch drag them out by their hair lol. 
Also you can drive peoples limos for them and be a getaway driver when the paparazzi gets too close

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.