Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Favourite Ending - *Spoilers*

SimoAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SimoAn

Which was your favourite ending?  Revenge or Deal?

I've just finished both (yes, a little late), but mine had to be Deal simply because it was so much more satisfying tracking down Dimitri and having a rather epic chase throughout Liberty city (though frustrating as hell) than doing so with Peg (he seemed like a minor character at the end).

xpxTomxqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By xpxTomxqx

I know what you mean. The game built Dimitri up to be the main protaganoist so to kill him in the epic chase is alot better way to finish the game plus you become $500000 richer. =D

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I think the deal was definitely the better ending. I thought it was pretty powerful and it had quite an impact on me. In all honesty, I really did not expect what happened when I chose that path. It was a great moment in the game, though in truth I imagine it's not the "real ending". I'd like to think Niko wouldn't work with Rascalov again after all he had done. I don't think Niko's that stupid, however, he had shown throughout the game that he'd do pretty much anything for money, so I don't know. You get really attached to some of the characters in that game...

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By kush

I preferred the revenge ending, but I didn't like the fact that Kate dies in that ending...I liked Kate.

SimoAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SimoAn
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "I think the deal was definitely the better ending. I thought it was pretty powerful and it had quite an impact on me. In all honesty, I really did not expect what happened when I chose that path. It was a great moment in the game, though in truth I imagine it's not the "real ending". I'd like to think Niko wouldn't work with Rascalov again after all he had done. I don't think Niko's that stupid, however, he had shown throughout the game that he'd do pretty much anything for money, so I don't know. You get really attached to some of the characters in that game..."

I also imagine that Deal is not the "real ending" - hopefully we'll see in the downloadable content...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.