Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Gamers Gate Sale, Which To Get?

Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dangazzm

Ok so me and my buddy will both be getting these to jack around online with. Don't worry though I will be beating single player as I haven't done that yet. My main question is, today there is a sale on the Episodes from liberty city, not the pack but the individual episodes. I read that the episodes have multiplayer but gamers gate shows that they don't. So I just wanted to get a response as to if Episodes from liberty city HAS MULTIPLAYER? And if you know if buying the individual episodes includes it, as well as which one is better? Normal IV or episodes.

As for single player I read that Episodes is better but a lot shorter 20 hours? With side missions of course, but IV was much longer if I am not mistaken but that's not too big of an issue for me at all...

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Winternet

Buy the GTA:IV+episodes pack.

Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dangazzm

Yea I will totally buy both, but as I know I vaguely stated it :P they sell them separate... They have the pack but that's 25 bucks where as it is 5 bucks for each episode on sale, sucks I know. BUT I wanna make sure I get EVERYTHING when I do purchase those episodes. Thanks for the input though, they will keep me busy for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.