Grand Theft Auto IV Complete - $10

#1 Posted by marrec (256 posts) -
#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...I heard the PC version is broked.

#3 Posted by marrec (256 posts) -

It was broked, now it's Patched and pretty okay. Also the MODS. 

But ya, you need a pretty beefy system to run it decently.

#4 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

That's a steal!

#5 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Once again, my never-ending desire to buy things on disc when possible is preventing me from snagging a deal.

Gosh darn.

#6 Posted by marrec (256 posts) -
#7 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@marrec: hoho, man thinks hes funny. Whats the one thing worse than buying a game withotu a disc? Buying anything from Wal-Mart.
#8 Edited by cnlmullen (900 posts) -

The PC version is pretty solid after the latest patches. You need to have a pretty up-to-date system to play it though. 

Also, I guess this means the Brazilian law suit was a hoax.

#9 Posted by marrec (256 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" @marrec: hoho, man thinks hes funny. Whats the one thing worse than buying a game withotu a disc? Buying anything from Wal-Mart. "
I made the mistake of buying something from Walmart one day, I haven't been able to get the smell out of the carpet ever since. 
#10 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" ...I heard the PC version is broked. "
Not since the second patch and more recently since the last patch it's very much optimised.  The PC version looks and plays better than the console releases by a huge margin.
#11 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Holy cow that's a deal. 

I still haven't played the expansions, but my computer's not up to the task. I shall weep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.