Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

GTA 4 Dream MOD

Kojak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kojak

Alright, I have no experience with Mod' besides playing them, But i think this is a plausable/totally bitchen Mod for GTA4.

The Blues Brothers

Have you guys seen this movie recently?  It's got cars, great music, great city, gangs (the Nazis, the cops), characters (Jake and Elwood, the old dood, the nun, the crazy ex girlfriend)... the only thing that wont translate is all the gun fighting, but lets be honest, GTA 4 was not a great 3rd person shooter.

theyre making the ghostbusters movie, to a lot of critical acceptance, so the timing seems right.

they would have to make some new gameplay mechanic involving the playing of music, maybe rock band would be too much game to integrate, but why the hell not!

I know everyone that reads this knows more about games than i do, but i also know this is a truly wicked sick idea.  someone please do this, get the guys to talk about it on the podcast, this must be.!!!
    SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SBYM

Very fond of that movie; that would be a pretty kick-ass mod, even if Liberty wouldn't make for much of a Chicago.

RyanD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RyanD

that is kind of unreasonable though. it would take so much time and resources to make something this big.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.