Jack Thompson is gonna love this [Small L&D spoiler]

• 59 results
Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#1 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#2 Posted by super_machine (1929 posts) -

You know Jack Thompson has been de-clawed.

#3 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
WHAT FU-!!?!!!

This will either be the best or worst thing to ever happen to video games.
#4 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Wow.

Is Rockstar trying too hard?
#5 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
super_machine said:
"You know Jack Thompson has been de-clawed."
Thats true but there are still plenty of lawyers within the Florida Bar willingto take up his cause for him.
#6 Posted by Aurelito (721 posts) -

"MALE" Frontal nudity? it's gonna make some sexual problems for gay community, not normal guys.
Also Thompson has been out of business for a time.

#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

It's high time we had full frontal cockage in games.

#8 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I've seen plenty of  "R" rated movies with a penis appearence. The Piano: Harvey Keitel. Maybe, Lost and Damned is an art film wrapped in a video game.

#9 Posted by Dawglet (312 posts) -

Wow... seems kind of unnecessary.

#10 Posted by Mercator (365 posts) -

I can only hope its hilariously cut into every scene like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

#11 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Aurelito said:
""MALE" Frontal nudity? it's gonna make some sexual problems for gay community, not normal guys.
Also Thompson has been out of business for a time."
That was your 69th post, LULZ!
#12 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

You know, whatever, I don't care, but it has to be funny in the studio- everyone's working on their stuff and some guy is modeling a dick.  imagine the jokes the guys there make.

#13 Posted by ParrapatehRappa (185 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Aurelito said:
""MALE" Frontal nudity? it's gonna make some sexual problems for gay community, not normal guys.
Also Thompson has been out of business for a time."
That was your 69th post, LULZ!"
Penis shmenis. As long as there's no men shitting in cups and eating it, I'm happy.
O.o
#14 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

I have GTA4 for the PS3, so I don't have to worry about seeing penis! =D ... =(

#15 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Yeah, I know Jack's been out of the game for a bit, but this is sure to stir up controversy, from some other source if not him. It's the first time we've ever really seen this in any videogame.

#16 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -

No one cares what he says anyways, let him mumble his opinions to himself :p

#17 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

Could it potentially give him a heart attack?

#18 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Interesting, but being as this is DLC and not available via retail, wouldn't it have less restrictions?

#19 Posted by Bucketdeth (8003 posts) -

I really don`t understand whats so "OMFG" about a penis, fuck, half the people here have penis's, from what I can tell, when you take a piss do you go "OMFG PENIS!!!1!!"

#20 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -

Oh no, not a penis!

#21 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -

"It's the first time we've ever seen a fully realistic 3D penis, complete with pubic bush."

Best line said in a news article ever.
#22 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Bucketdeth said:
"I really don`t understand whats so "OMFG" about a penis, fuck, half the people here have penis's, from what I can tell, when you take a piss do you go "OMFG PENIS!!!1!!""
Pics plx.
#23 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Bucketdeth said:
"I really don`t understand whats so "OMFG" about a penis, fuck, half the people here have penis's, from what I can tell, when you take a piss do you go "OMFG PENIS!!!1!!""
Half? More like 99%.
#24 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

That ain't gonna go down will!

#25 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

First off, who does a business deal in the nude? Second off, why does it have to be a disgusting dude? Third, it is actually laughable. My curiosity was just too much, I had to watch it.

#26 Posted by BiG_Weasel (524 posts) -

That'll get the game a AO rating for sure, and no major retailer will carry it. I have a feeling it'll be cut (circumcision joke there for ya) before the game ships.  The last thing video games need is controversy for controversy's sake.

#27 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -
BiG_Weasel said:
"That'll get the game a AO rating for sure, and no major retailer will carry it. I have a feeling it'll be cut (circumcision joke there for ya) before the game ships.  The last thing video games need is controversy for controversy's sake.
"
But its Rockstar what can you expect from them at this point? lOh rockstar you skamps
#28 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
BiG_Weasel said:
"That'll get the game a AO rating for sure, and no major retailer will carry it. I have a feeling it'll be cut (circumcision joke there for ya) before the game ships.  The last thing video games need is controversy for controversy's sake.
"
It got an ESRB rating of M. Also: it's a download, store won't be carrying it.
#29 Posted by Bucketdeth (8003 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"Bucketdeth said:
Half? More like 99%.
"
You know what I meant silly goose, half = 99% : )
#30 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

This will be interesting. I wonder if it will cause a similar uproar as Hot Coffee. Personally I believe it shouldn't because it is just nudity, nothing sexual. Unlike Hot Coffee where you were in the act of sexing.

#31 Posted by BoG (5180 posts) -

Sold.

#32 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

I can never unsee that horrible lump of digital flesh. Thank you, Lies. Thank you.

#33 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

^ the big deal with hot coffee was the fact that it wasn't in the ESRB description. 

#34 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#35 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -
#36 Posted by V_Ben (108 posts) -

hot coffee mark 2 confirmed :P
In all seriousness, this is being blown out of proportion. its just a penis.

#37 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

That was awesome, but it didn't move very much.

#38 Posted by BoG (5180 posts) -

Oh, that's just disgusting. It's less what it is then imagining what it is. It's merely a flesh colored tube, but when you think about it, it's just icky.

#39 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Less than 20 seconds of poorly animated flaccid dick. Oh, think of the children!

#40 Posted by Bucketdeth (8003 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"Less than 20 seconds of poorly animated flaccid dick. Oh, think of the children!
"
This.
#41 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Ha finally a reason to create a legitimate penis page. Hmmm object or concept?

#42 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
Endogene said:
"Ha finally a reason to create a legitimate penis page. Hmmm object or concept?"
Concept, as there are peens both big and small.
#43 Posted by BoG (5180 posts) -

Endogene will do anything for the points.

#44 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Haha. That is some move. Rockstar is always pushing the limits.

#45 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
BoG said:
"Endogene will do anything for the points."
Endogene is the top wiki editor for Rapelay
#47 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
auspiciousqueue said:
"Could it potentially give him a heart attack?"
It's probably what they're intending.
#48 Posted by thedez (129 posts) -

That'll teach you for buying a game without looking at the rating, the back of the book, or the freakin title.

Just watch the 1up video.  The scene is not gratuitous in the least.

#49 Posted by BiG_Weasel (524 posts) -

At least its not gratuitous in the way that "Walk Hard" had that naked scene, or *BLECH* "Borat"

#50 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -
Bucketdeth said:
Occasionally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.