Lost and Damned quicklook?

#1 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

Where did it go?

#2 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

When did it exist?

#3 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -
@Hitchenson: Er, when Lost and Damned came out.
#4 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

never seen one

#5 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

I think someone must have shut it down as i have heard from other places that footage was taken down

#6 Posted by carlthenimrod (1596 posts) -

There was definitely a Lost and Damned quick look. But I don't seem to see it on site.

#7 Posted by smackcalvin (16 posts) -

They did have a quicklook on Gaintbomb i dunno if they delete old content or not.

#8 Posted by Walreese55 (508 posts) -

I definitly saw it.

#9 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

I think it was Viacom

#10 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-lost-and-damned-by-the-numbers/940/

guess there was one. this intrigues me, hopefully an official anwser from the staff will come shortly, or someone send it as a question to the bombcast

#11 Posted by Walreese55 (508 posts) -

that is really weird...

#12 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

Yeah, were did it go?  Hmmmmm.....  If they had to take it down because of copyrighted music in it, think about the T.A.N.G. videos.

#13 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Yeah, were did it go?  Hmmmmm.....  If they had to take it down because of copyrighted music in it, think about the T.A.N.G. videos. "
WHAT TANG
#14 Edited by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -
@PeasForFees: I'm just talking about all of them in general.  Those videos do contain clips from movies, which are copyrighted.
#15 Posted by EpicSteve (6492 posts) -

Well if you're on the fence about buying it, I'll confirm it's good stuff. 

#16 Posted by LordAndrew (14427 posts) -

The video page for it displayed a 404 message when it was taken down, which never happens when a video is pulled. Seems like they were forced to take it down permanently, although we never got an official answer.

#17 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

Confirmed, R* and/or T2 not as cool as Atlus.

#18 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

There definitely was a Quick Look of The Lost and Damned. I saw it with my own two eyes. It was a dark night and the moon was full, though rain lingered in the air. It was about 4 hours long, with all the GiantBomb crew taking turns and cracking the most snarky jokes ye ever did hear. Never was there a Quick Look quite like that one. Jim from the tackle shop says there will never be another like it.

#19 Posted by Pazy (2592 posts) -

Its really annoying. They had never taken one down before so after I had watched half of it I felt safe going off to college knowing I could just watch the end of it when I came home. Sadly not :( 

#20 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

There was too much penis for Luchadeer to handle so he took it down himself.

#21 Posted by Pazy (2592 posts) -
@Fr0Br0 said:
" There was too much penis for Luchadeer to handle so he took it down himself. "
So what your saying is Luchadeer cant handle his own sexuality? But hes so powerful, it cannot be true.
#22 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

Just bought Episodes from Liberty City and I really want to watch it again...

#23 Posted by MrSnow (1213 posts) -

Wonder why it was thaken down

#24 Edited by ZmillA (2273 posts) -
#25 Posted by ThePickle (4186 posts) -
@ZmillA said:
" yeah I know, old thread. But I was JUST looking for the lost and damned quicklook and its gone wtf dude :( "
Wait there was one for it? Rockstar's pretty adamant about taking down any GTA 4/Lost and Damned cutscenes on the net, so I guess that's why. 
#26 Posted by ZmillA (2273 posts) -
@HandsomeDevil said:
" @ZmillA said:
" yeah I know, old thread. But I was JUST looking for the lost and damned quicklook and its gone wtf dude :( "
Wait there was one for it? Rockstar's pretty adamant about taking down any GTA 4/Lost and Damned cutscenes on the net, so I guess that's why.  "
oh ok, thanks

and yeah there totally was a quicklook for it, and it was good, lots of good commentary on the cutscenes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.