Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

"Lost MC!"

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By End_Boss

Since my last blog, the world of the Lost and Damned has been pretty quiet. Since assuming presidency of the Lost, Johnny has pretty much just been doing petty errands for Elizabetha (GTA IV vets will remember her from Nico’s story) that have slowly been ramping up from the moderately difficult to the nigh impossible. My current objective is to escape a drug deal gone bad on the back of a crotch rocket whilst firing a street sweeper at an ever-growing throng of boys in blue. This mission is hard. Probably the hardest I’ve faced since I’ve played GTA IV (including Nico’s story). As you can probably guess, a crotch rocket doesn’t provide a lot of cover and there are all kinds of things shooting at me, since the mission starts you off at four stars. Even with full life, body armor and backup bikers, I just can’t get past this one.

I kind of hope that Billy’s arrest wasn’t the “conclusion” to that story arc. That would be really disappointing. And that’s it for the shortest blog I’ve ever written.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By End_Boss

Since my last blog, the world of the Lost and Damned has been pretty quiet. Since assuming presidency of the Lost, Johnny has pretty much just been doing petty errands for Elizabetha (GTA IV vets will remember her from Nico’s story) that have slowly been ramping up from the moderately difficult to the nigh impossible. My current objective is to escape a drug deal gone bad on the back of a crotch rocket whilst firing a street sweeper at an ever-growing throng of boys in blue. This mission is hard. Probably the hardest I’ve faced since I’ve played GTA IV (including Nico’s story). As you can probably guess, a crotch rocket doesn’t provide a lot of cover and there are all kinds of things shooting at me, since the mission starts you off at four stars. Even with full life, body armor and backup bikers, I just can’t get past this one.

I kind of hope that Billy’s arrest wasn’t the “conclusion” to that story arc. That would be really disappointing. And that’s it for the shortest blog I’ve ever written.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I just finished Lost & Damned earlier tonight and I thought the story played out very well. 

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

you will be content with the ending, although it's not great.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Coltonio7

SPOILERRRRZZZ

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

I think it took me two tries to get this one, but there is certainly a fair share of difficult missions in L & D.  I wish you luck.

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SikhCuz

yeah it took me 2 tries aswell
    because i had full health and body armours because i use cheats
    i think that may have been the reason the cops were chasing me
    Me: "ha youll never get me! i have cheats!"
    cop: "quick shoot the noob!!!"
    me: "AHHHH!!!" *runs for cover*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.