Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Meet Tony Prince

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Druminator

Here's a new trailer for BOGT featuring Gay Tony himself talking about modern gay life, how he's in debt and that the mob is breathing down his neck. 

Also the newest issue of X360 World reveals some new details. 

-Missions are now scored based on your performance and can be replayed as many times as you want to try and improve your score.
     -There are three night clubs that are now accessible: Bahama Mamas, Hercules and Maisonette 9. Maisonette 9 is an exact replica of NYC club Bungalow 8.
    - The golf course behind Memory Lanes is now open and you can play mini golf.
    - There will be about 20 missions like TLAD.
    - New website.
    - The HUD is now pink and purple.
    - New car based on the Bentley Continental called the Super Drop Diamond

I don't know about you guys but this looks like some pretty damn good DLC. Already looks better then TLAD in my opinion. I know it's going to have a Vice City feel to it.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

eugh... broken html... let's see if a reply fixes it?
    edit: nope

Wow. It took them THIS LONG to bring a way to replay missions? I expected that in San Andreas.

I had hoped the minigolf and gokart courses would open.

I'm gonna grab the DLC version instead of EFLC since I already bought TLAD. If I could sell my TLAD, I would buy it on disc simply for the extremely limited number of extra assets (such as the lunach game picture)... I hate loving a game series this much.

invasionone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By invasionone

Cannot wait for this DLC. I really liked TLAD, but this has a much more Vice City feeling to it, and the new features sound rad.

Replaying missions, something I really appreciated in Saints Row 2, has been way overdue.  

I'm wondering if there's going to be another screen overlay like in TLAD's film grain effect. I'm anticipating in a lens-flare/bloom-boosting effect, or a sort of trails effect like from Vice City. 

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Capum15

Can't wait for this. I knew I was going to buy it before the name was even revealed, but seeing the trailers so far just makes me want it more.
    It just looks really fun. And replaying missions? Awesome, even though it's taken forever to happen. I also liked it in Saint's Row 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.