Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

Why do mothers/fathers/guardians always see the worst part?

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 38

Edited By wumbo3000

I was playing The Lost And The Damned and I was watching the infamous scene with Congressman Stubbs.  His glorious wang is only shown at the last part of the scene and somehow my mom comes into my room at EXACTLY that moment.  She didn't get mad or anything like that; she was actually visibly laughing in a surprised and shocked sort of way.  I was laughing my ass off, to be honest.  Nothing bad came out of it, except for the fact that it was kinda embarrassing.  I don't know why that happens but moms and dads always come in at the worst possible moment.  I'm sure you guys have tons of stories that are probably way more embarrassing than mine.  Let's hear em'!

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 38

#1  Edited By wumbo3000

I was playing The Lost And The Damned and I was watching the infamous scene with Congressman Stubbs.  His glorious wang is only shown at the last part of the scene and somehow my mom comes into my room at EXACTLY that moment.  She didn't get mad or anything like that; she was actually visibly laughing in a surprised and shocked sort of way.  I was laughing my ass off, to be honest.  Nothing bad came out of it, except for the fact that it was kinda embarrassing.  I don't know why that happens but moms and dads always come in at the worst possible moment.  I'm sure you guys have tons of stories that are probably way more embarrassing than mine.  Let's hear em'!

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Maajin

Haha! Nothing really embarrassing like that, but... well, I don't really know how the universe works, everytime I'm playing a really cool game and someone walks in, it automatically goes either to a very weird, boring part or to something that has nothing to do with the rest of the game.

For exemple last week I was replaying Uncharted 2, my non-gamer friend walks in as I'm waking up in Tenzin's village. Don't get me wrong, I fucing LOVE that part, but my friend couldn't figure what the game was about for a good while.

Previous to that, a couple of friends came in to see what is up with L.A. Noire as I'm starting the last Homicide case, which has nothing to do with the style of the game.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By craigbo180
    @wumbo3000: If that is the most embarrassing situation your mum has found you in then you are a blessed man. 
    antoniocmf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By antoniocmf
    @wumbo3000: One time I was watching a movie in my computer and than in the Exactly moment that a ménage scene started , my mom entered in my room....and I tried to pause but she saw it anyway , and it was so embarrassing....I didn't knew what say   , I was like OMFG....
    antoniocmf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By antoniocmf
    @wumbo3000: Sometimes it seems the universe just want to fuck with you and your life....I don't understand
    jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By jasta

@craigbo180 said:

@wumbo3000: If that is the most embarrassing situation your mum has found you in then you are a blessed man.

Word.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.