This page is a mess

#1 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

Somebody put all of the clothes and their prices in the wiki, and it just looks bad. I think all of that belongs in a guide. However, I just tried to put it all in a guide but discovered that most of it isn't in a table, and it won't let me copy and paste it. If someone could put that into a guide for that page, that would be great. I'm gonna fix everything else up.

#2 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Yeah, for a simple wiki page a lot of this information seems excessive. It would be put to good use in a guide, but not here. A list of every vehicle in the game? I don't think anyone really needs that.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18907 posts) -

Wow, that does look like shit.

#4 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

This smells like copy paste.

#5 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" This smells like copy paste. "
Probably.
#6 Edited by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I'll clean up some of the lists.

EDIT: I don't edit a whole lot, but is putting a game's entire soundtrack on its wiki page standard? Again,this seems like guide stuff to me, but I could be wrong.

#7 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@End_Boss: It has been done in the past but we don't really have any hard rules about it.
#8 Posted by powicewobots (96 posts) -

I think that the page is still in pretty poor shape. The Story section is far too long, I believe that a short synopsis would be sufficient. Who really needs to know the storyline to the game in that much detail? The whole article also needs cleaning up in terms of spelling, grammar, etc. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.