shawnj13's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PlayStation 2) review

• shawnj13 wrote this review on .
  • shawnj13 has written a total of 14 reviews. The last one was for Frogger

better than any game in the gta seires

gta san andreas is just plain old great it has action violence nasty themes good missions crazy cars and a wicked starting character who you will play as from street gangster to city wide murderer this game has somehing for everyont and it makes you live life as a real guy trying to be normal or a guy who just wants to kill people and become thing king of all gangs in his city.
Posted by shawnj13

good game actually great game

Posted by Landon

I like how this was written in one long sentence, with no punctuation.

Online