piggsy1992's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PlayStation 2) review

Awesomeness

I played this game again recently, and what a feeling I had. The nostalgia I got playing is immense, you just can't beat that sort of experience.

The first image I ever saw of the game.

If you have never played this game, than shame on you. I totally recommend you buy it this second, you wont regret it.

Other reviews for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PlayStation 2)

Gangsta 'round the world. (100th review!) 0

I dislike Saint’s Row. I also dislike Saint’s Row 2. And generally speaking, I dislike every “gangster” game I’ve played so far that wasn’t Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. No matter how hard any of them try to be “satirical” or “crass” or “offensive”, I can never shake the feeling that this supposed tale of life on the ghetto was designed by a group of Silicon Valley dweebs who based their vision of the hood from clips of a Ma$e video. Thus, I’ve found that they can never be anymore humourous, be...