pfighter's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Xbox) review

• pfighter wrote this review on .

Greatest Xbox Game

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was the best game to be release on the original xbox console.  The story was more than compelling and kept me interested all the way through, however it took a backseat to the driving force behind this game, which was its incredibly huge scale.  San Andreas is a state, based on the West Coast, namely California and Nevada.  There are three major cities, Los Santos (Los Angeles) San Fierro (San Francisc) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas.) Sausalito, home of Giant Bomb is actually in the game too.  San Andreas also features three airports, a giant mountain and a vast dessert.  The funnest part of the game was after i had completed the story. I hate to admit it, but I spent countless hours crusing the streets of los santos in my customized Remington picking up hookers, flying around in the many airplanes and landing at the various airports, jacking trains and picking up so much speed that it goes flying off the tracks and speeding around the entire state in a custamized black cheetah.

The bottom line is that there is not another game that is so much fun to play and offers so much to do.  Anyone can easily spend countless hours playing this amazing game. My favorite game of all time, hands down.