50. Go up the right ramp and your hang time can last for the whole playtime of West End Girls.
100+ Things You've Learned™ Playing GTA V! (Spoiler Free!)
57) Your character will text while driving, will drive while intoxicated, and has no problem killing waves and waves of police to commit major crimes, but he will NOT operate a motorcycle without wearing a helmet. Safety first!
58) If you're mad enough, even falling from above the clouds onto the pavement below is something you can live through. (You can survive any fall in Trevor's rage mode)
@baillie: I've only fallen in the water once and survived, and I haven't tried again so far (didn't see a reason to). Maybe it's like in GTA:SA if you fall from a great height with the parachute equipped (but not deployed) will sometimes survive. I can't remember my loadout when I fell into the water
62) It's fine to bail out of a private jet whose engine has failed just as it hits the water.
63) If told to 'leave the area' by a contact after a mission, walking back after mission passed has appeared, throwing a sticky bomb onto their car/plane and blowing them up... they all cool with that.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.