About that GTA V Soundtrack

#1 Posted by Glottery (1217 posts) -
#2 Posted by GreggD (4487 posts) -

Very groovy.

#3 Posted by Seauton (114 posts) -

Can we bring groovy back? I'm totally cool with that. And calling people cat.

#4 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Tangerine Dream doing the score makes me very happy. The Journey was one of my favorite stations in IV.

I tried listening to some Flying Lotus but I wasn't really feeling it. I always trust Rockstar's music taste and it seems like the type of genre I should enjoy, so maybe it'll grow on me later.

#5 Posted by composite (132 posts) -

Is there an equivalent of Electrochoc, because that's the only station I care about. Might listen to the Rebel Radio if there is some Rockabilly in there.

#6 Posted by Milkman (16639 posts) -

Two most exciting things (and there are many) I've heard regarding the soundtrack: The Alchemist doing part of the score and Pam Grier hosted soul station.

#7 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

The bits about the game's original score are what interest me the most. I'm incredibly excited for this fucking game.

#8 Posted by AlecOfTheWest (278 posts) -

@composite: Kavinsky's a dj for a station called Nightride fm, so it' safe to assume that's the electro-choc equivalent here.

#9 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1110 posts) -

Gimme gimme more.

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21496 posts) -
@milkman said:

Pam Grier hosted soul station.

Yes.

#11 Posted by jimmyfenix (3852 posts) -

I cant wait for the score. They should just put HEALTH - TEARS from Max Payne back in this game. Plus having Jose Gonzales - Far away playing when traveling to mexico was awesome in Red dead. cant wait!

#12 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I'm stoked on the Flying Lotus station.

@milkman said:

The Alchemist doing part of the score

Yuuuuup

#13 Posted by Capum15 (4870 posts) -

That's a lot of music. Awesome.

#14 Posted by yesac2004 (116 posts) -

The talk stations actually could be pretty awesome.

Also, has it been confirmed anywhere if Lazlo is back in the game?

#15 Posted by yesac2004 (116 posts) -

The talk stations actually could be pretty awesome. And the classic country station will be amazing.

#16 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

@yesac2004 said:

The recent audio leak revealed that he is back with his own talk show, Chattersphere.

Apparently he's also the host of a reality show called Fame or Shame.

#17 Edited by WalkerTR77 (1356 posts) -

Fucking KENNY LOGGINS is hosting the classic rock station. For this I have no words. All I can offer is this:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.