Actor for one of the lead characters revealed!

#1 Posted by Pacmanlh (77 posts) -
#2 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

IGN seems to think that the voiceover is from Ray Liotta, signifying a return of Tommy Vircetti.

#3 Posted by Pacmanlh (77 posts) -

Ray's rep says its not him and an actor friend of Ned Luke's blatantly mentioned him as the lead on twitter, so did a cousin of his.

#4 Posted by RobertOrri (1120 posts) -

@DrPockets000 said:

IGN seems to think that the voiceover is from Ray Liotta, signifying a return of Tommy Vircetti.

Well, that's IGN for ya.

#5 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I can't wait for full information to be out so people will (hopefully) finally stop mentioning Tommy Vercetti. Goddamn IGN and their spreading of false information...

#6 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

I didn't think it sounded like Ray. It's amazing what people can find when they know what they want to find.

#7 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

@DrPockets000: As far as I know, the source on their "thinking it's Ray Liotta" is that analysis (read: Speculation) they made the same day the trailer was released. Taking such an early and light analysis into consideration now seems a bit silly and unfair.

I also believe that Ray Liotta's "people" have confirmed that it's not him.

#8 Posted by Hameyadea (344 posts) -

A friend of the cousin of the VA for the lead character said that blah blah blah. Sit tight and wait for something more concrete (and official) data.

#9 Edited by SaFt (379 posts) -

@valrog said:

I can't wait for full information to be out so people will (hopefully) finally stop mentioning Tommy Vercetti. Goddamn IGN and their spreading of false information...

False information? It's more like speculation.

#10 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

@Mnemoidian: Yes, they said it during the rewind theater they did the same time. It was funny, because they were so damn sure it was Tommy that they went so far as to say "It's him, so deal with it." As much as I would have liked to see him again I'm kind of glad to see a such a dickish comment debunked.

#11 Posted by BBQBram (2200 posts) -

Wait, people thought that sounded like Ray Liotta? Okaaaay.

#12 Posted by AlecOfTheWest (275 posts) -

I thought he sounded hispanic, but I guess that's just me hearing it. It definitely didn't sound like Ray Liotta.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.