Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Are Yamaha Banshee ATVs a thing on the best coast?

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Vinny_Says
    No Caption Provided

Cause I keep seeing them in every damn rap video, I know ATVs are sexist but I hope they show up in GTA 5 if in fact they are a thing people use on the west coast....

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I wanna pop long ass wheelies in downtown LA....Los Santos. What vehicles do you guys want in GTA 5? I liked the customization options in Saint's Row 3 that let you turn your boxframe cadillac into a genuine pimp-mobile but GTA was never known for that type of thing, so here's to hoping for a large variety of awesome and unique vehicles.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I've seen a few around before, although I do live in a fairly rural area. It would be pretty cool to see a larger variety of vehicle types in the game.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By valrog

There was a list of V vehicles released in Max Payne 3, right? For some reason the Sentinel was missing. I hope they didn't decide to exclude it. It was my favorite car in IV.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.