Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Character music playlists

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I'm sure a lot of you tried to play each character appropriately, maybe going as far as to listen to character appropriate radio stations in game. I've taken this a step further, making playlists that suit their tastes - rolling around Los Santos listening to the Franklin playlist so far has been awesome.

Michael of course get's all the essential dad music and 80's hits.

Franklin is a pure rap playlist (mostly my personal favorites) with a slant towards newer stuff too. It suffers slightly as Spotify doesn't have any Chance the Rapper or A Tribe Called Quests Scenario.

Trevor doesn't have a playlist yet. I'll have to think on that, and take some crystal meth.

So anyone else been doing this? Any suggestions for the playlists?

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

They all listen to Non-Stop Pop 24/7 and then feel bad about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.