Does winning a 1-player race count toward unlocks?

#2 Edited by darkvare (780 posts) -

you can check your stats and unlocks in the pasue menu and i think they do count i mean i robbed all the stores alone and got my clown tattoo

#3 Posted by DeadpanCakes (1065 posts) -

That sounds like a very philosophical question, for which I do not think I am prepared.

#4 Posted by SJQPersonal (101 posts) -

@shubhamldh: It might? I need to check this also. I made personal playlists of races because they're worth a decent amount of money, and they're not that bad. I play them alone in bursts of 4 or 5.

#5 Posted by Jazz_Bcaz (271 posts) -

You're beating yourself up a lot for something the game doesn't allow (iirc).

You've got to beat at least one person, and I think winning any race in any class affects all of them.

#6 Posted by Dick_Mohawk (384 posts) -

I've done a bunch of one player races in solo mode and I think it counts. You just can't do the same race over again though, I think it is dependent on doing races you haven't already done.

I'm pretty sure that's how I got my Jester upgrades unlocked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.