Gambling in GTA V?

#1 Edited by Xanadu (371 posts) -

I searched the forums and google and I couldn't find anyone else talking about this. The best I could find was this. Despite a whole 1 people confirming it as the best answer, there is no info on gtawiki about gambling in the new game. The video released today implied there would be a lot more activities to do then was showed. I personally loved the multiplier in Red Dead and taking a break with a few rounds of poker with my friends was probably my favorite part. Would you guys want to gamble all your money away in GTA V? Considering the fact that you can buy apartments and fill garages with cars the implications could be equally devastating as fortunate.

#2 Posted by Yummylee (22050 posts) -

Everything else is in this damn game, so I would be surprised if some form of gambling wasn't in there, too. Though I guess playing the stock market could be GTAV's gambling equivalent :P

#3 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

I want liar's dice multiplayer back but it will never return. :(

#4 Edited by jimmyfenix (3858 posts) -

I wouldnt call it gambling but you can invest in stocks. CVG gave the example of buying stocks of a Ammuation store or a Car dealership but then a rival gang can blow the store up and send the stocks crashing down. You know like real life!.

#5 Posted by Xanadu (371 posts) -

I want liar's dice multiplayer back but it will never return. :(

Damn, forgot about liars dice. That was great too.

#6 Posted by mosespippy (4285 posts) -

@xanadu said:

Considering the fact that you can buy apartments and fill cars with garages

It must be difficult to fill cars with garages. Mine only takes gas.

#7 Edited by cloudymusic (1160 posts) -

I hope not. I'm OK with murdering, carjacking, doing drugs, blowing up cop cars, and running over prostitutes, but gambling is over the line. Think of the children!

#8 Edited by Xanadu (371 posts) -

@xanadu said:

Considering the fact that you can buy apartments and fill cars with garages

It must be difficult to fill cars with garages. Mine only takes gas.

hahaha. I read this twice and didnt see that before I published. In vidja games, anythings possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.