Grand Theft Auto Parody

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by horton5150 (2 posts) -
#2 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Good writing and concepts. Bad acting and zero energy in the execution. You guys seemed a bit tired and not into it so it felt forced. I suggest you take an improv class or do yoga to loosen up a bit.

Keep it up :)

#3 Posted by horton5150 (2 posts) -

@billyhoush: ha. most of this is improvised. I did this originally at the Upright Citizens Brigade with myself and Rob Huebel. (Humam Giant, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, Childrens Hospital) I alos teach improv at iO West in Hollywood. But yeah, very tired indeed. I think I shot 3 videos that day, this being the last,

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Haha, that was fun.

#5 Posted by ZombiePie (5710 posts) -

Just posting a link to a random YouTube video without any original commentary as to what the video is all about is considered YouTube Spam. Please keep this in mind with future posts on the forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.