Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Grand Theft Auto V looks amazing! Why? Tune in and find out!

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa
    Mountains, and colors, and backpacks!

I really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto IV. I would go as far as say that it was my favourite Grand Theft Auto game. Although, sometimes it seems that it's a minority group. So when Rockstar Games put up the teaser which reminded me of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I was a little bit disappointed. I like the serious and kind of sad story, I loved the city and I really loved that it was less about hoes and more about relationships.

Now... the trailer for Grand Theft Auto V blew me away.If something was missing from Grand Theft Auto IV, it was a world outside Liberty City. Almost immediately we see different landscapes in the trailer and that alone is enough for me. From vinefield to mountains. We saw jets, airplanes and also a bit of serious stuff mixed with a lot of fun. Which is great, a little happier and crazier Grand Theft Auto IV seems fair. I mean, the amount of details are there once again, the world seems open, colourful and huge and most importantly - the main character is fantastic, I love him already! And also... dudes, wine fields, fucking wine fields... And probably my favourite thing - houses for sale!

Anyhow, I'm in love. How about you? What are your thoughts?

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

I really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto IV. I would go as far as say that it was my favourite Grand Theft Auto game. Although, sometimes it seems that it's a minority group. So when Rockstar Games put up the teaser which reminded me of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I was a little bit disappointed. I like the serious and kind of sad story, I loved the city and I really loved that it was less about hoes and more about relationships.

Now... the trailer for Grand Theft Auto V blew me away.If something was missing from Grand Theft Auto IV, it was a world outside Liberty City. Almost immediately we see different landscapes in the trailer and that alone is enough for me. From vinefield to mountains. We saw jets, airplanes and also a bit of serious stuff mixed with a lot of fun. Which is great, a little happier and crazier Grand Theft Auto IV seems fair. I mean, the amount of details are there once again, the world seems open, colourful and huge and most importantly - the main character is fantastic, I love him already! And also... dudes, wine fields, fucking wine fields... And probably my favourite thing - houses for sale!

Anyhow, I'm in love. How about you? What are your thoughts?

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fruitcocoa

Also, it looks pretty darn amazing, graphics wise!

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ItBeStefYo

I read this and didn't find out why GTA V looks amazing

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Masha2932

Hopefully they put big foot in this one. I searched for hours in San Andreas before I found out it was a rumour.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fruitcocoa

@Masha2932: That would be awesome! Well, any kind of reference to San Andreas would be awesome! Remember the hippie guy? I want to find that truck he gave me to escape!

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Shakezula84

The varied landscape is something you forget you missed until you see it.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Masha2932
    @CarlSmith said:

@Masha2932: That would be awesome! Well, any kind of reference to San Andreas would be awesome! Remember the hippie guy? I want to find that truck he gave me to escape!

The Truth. Of course I remember him, he was awesome. The trailer seems to have a lot of call backs to San Andreas, for example there is a beachfront gym-does that mean the RPG elements are back? Who knows?
    oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oatz

I haven't felt excited for a video games in years. Guess that's over now.

Slayeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Slayeric

@Masha2932 said:

@CarlSmith said:

The Truth. Of course I remember him, he was awesome. The trailer seems to have a lot of call backs to San Andreas, for example there is a beachfront gym-does that mean the RPG elements are back? Who knows?

I sure hope so. Nothing was funnier than having a fat out a shape guy jump out of a fighter jet, parachute down into the middle of Area 51 and ruin everyone's day for the sake of a lone Jet Pack.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By AngelN7

Also looks like they are bringing wild life to the GTA world , there was a dog at the begining of the trailer , and people seem to forget that given everything GTA is trying to do gameplay wise that for it to look this good is pretty darn impressive.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By mariokart64fan

if history repeats it self this wont look not much greater then gta iv , look at vice city 3 and san andreas

only minorr upgrads to visuals each time

until 4

they only named it 5 because the dlc in four,

maybe they will but who knows we know nothing except its called gta v and its gonna be in san andreas ,

and we dont even know the platforms yet , wii u is coming soon , so they may be waiting ,

so they got 3 audiences to get into ,

and i say why not ,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.