GTA V Collectors Has been announced!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by McShank (1629 posts) -

Got the call yesterday and the emails early in the morning about the GTA V collectors editions being announced. Just threw down the money to get the 150$ version since I enjoy the small things. How about you? Anyone going to get the 150$ version? Or even the 80$ version? Also if you haven't seen whats in them yet, here the link to Rockstars site -=- Collectors!

Besides just the question on which one are you going to get. What is the Opinion on whats included? Figured I would bring this up since half is physical items and the other half. Well its multiplayer DLC that will show up shortly after launch. Had to add this, I decided on the 150$ version as I figure 4months till launch, that amount of money wont matter if I save little by little and dont pay attention to it so when I do spend the rest It wont hurt me as much. + the hat is nice.

#2 Posted by CommanderGermanShepard (303 posts) -

That lock box was pretty sweet with GTA IV, but $150 is too insane, does it come with 3D printed guns or something?

#3 Posted by Humanity (9375 posts) -

Not enough physical goodies to get me to buy that. If I'm putting down $150 for a game I want a dumb figurine to put on my shelf so anyone visiting can see exactly how infantile I really am.

#4 Posted by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -

I would get the $150 edition only if it came with more physical stuff, A map, a bag, and a hat don't really do much for me.

#5 Posted by Chaser324 (6585 posts) -
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by ConfusedOwl (944 posts) -

Looks like I may have to upgrade my pre-order next time I'm at EB games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.