GTA V Official Trailer.

• 164 results
#151 Edited by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

Yup.

#152 Edited by DharmaBum (1060 posts) -

Return of the King... welcome back, GTA.

Now to track down the song name.

#153 Posted by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

@cloudnineboya: It doesn't appear to be on any of the leaked tracklists, but it's alright because freaking Steve Winwood:

#154 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

@dharmabum: TANKS are back!.....Oh look a Rainbow as well.

#155 Edited by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: I'm more interested in the blast suit and chain gun.

@dharmabum: The song is Sleepwalking by The Chain Gang of 1974.

#156 Edited by DharmaBum (1060 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: they sure do know how to cram a lot into 1 minute. Seeing the Rhino just reminds me of the flying tank cheat from GTA III, where you could launch yourself into the football field (and then fall through the world).

@chaser324: thanks duder, the instrumental edit R* used is super tasty. As is Steve Winwood!

#157 Posted by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

Gotta say... kind of not really excited by this after Saints Row 4. Yeah, I know they are going for entirely different experiences but eh....

#158 Posted by Frumpa (98 posts) -

@chaser324: You're an old old man. For the record "Freaking" and "Steve Winwood" never EVER go together. Even in the 80's.

#159 Posted by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

@frumpa: Steve Winwood always leads to freaking, if you know what I mean.

#160 Edited by Nilazz (606 posts) -

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

#161 Edited by Yummylee (20571 posts) -

Yup.

Concur'd.

Specifically with your now invisible gif that couldn't make it across the transition to a quote box =X

#162 Edited by Krullban (982 posts) -
#163 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

@krullban: Dammit Micheal. by the way..WHO WOULD SHOOT A CAMERA WITH A SAWN OFF SHOTGUN ? Stealth man.....stealth!

#164 Posted by Chaser324 (5966 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: Hey! That camera has a family! Michael was just sparing it.

#165 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -
#166 Edited by MiniPato (2657 posts) -

@krullban: Dammit Micheal. by the way..WHO WOULD SHOOT A CAMERA WITH A SAWN OFF SHOTGUN ? Stealth man.....stealth!

One handed too! I bet that would be hell on your wrists, especially when holding it upward. Looks like Trevor to me though. The way his mouth looks all grumpy.

It might be an early heist where Michael's low on manpower relying on just Trevor and Franklin and then he goes "Goddamnit Trevor, stick to piloting in the next job."

#167 Posted by GreggD (4443 posts) -

Gotta say... kind of not really excited by this after Saints Row 4. Yeah, I know they are going for entirely different experiences but eh....

That ain't right, son.

#168 Posted by Krullban (982 posts) -

What's up with the line

''A few weeks ago, I was happily sulking next to my swimming pool''

Sounds terribly edited.

#169 Edited by kingjulesxii (71 posts) -

@krullban said:

What's up with the line

Sounds terribly edited.

My favorite line in the trailer. It sounds like something that an aged gangster in a Scorcese movie would say..

.. Which is exactly what they were going for. How is anybody's favorite character not Michael?

#170 Posted by PSNgamesun (373 posts) -

Inspired by Heat and I'm loving it.

#171 Posted by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

@krullban said:

What's up with the line

Sounds terribly edited.

My favorite line in the trailer. It sounds like something that an aged gangster in a Scorcese movie would say..

.. Which is exactly what they were going for. How is anybody's favorite character not Michael?

Cause Trevor's the wildcard and I like wildcards

I'm way more excited to play as Trevor because he seems like the first GTA protagonist where a murderous cop killing spree kind of fits into the character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.