Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

GTA V vehicles found in Max Payne 3 files.

Avatar image for leeroypinkerton
    LeeroyPinkerton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeeroyPinkerton
    Here is the complete list without all the vehicle data,

As of now, there are:
    48 Cars
    5 Bikes
    10 Heli's
    1 Plane
    25 Boats
    9 Train models

your welcome.

Cars
    apc
    bobsleigh
    benson
    biff
    bobcat
    boxville
    buccaneer
    burrito
    brzbus
    casco
    cadge
    car_brzhatchplc
    car_brzsedanplc
    car_brzhatchjnk
    car_brzsedanjnk
    carga
    cavalcade
    cognoscenti
    cs2000
    chavos
    dukes
    dune
    feroci
    forklift
    futo
    furzen
    fxt
    gant
    hauler
    minivan
    infernus
    patriot
    phantom
    prairie
    police
    rancher
    rhino
    schafter
    seinove
    skimobile
    taxi
    vanpony
    willard
    winky
    trash
    railmu
    flatty
    snowplough

Bikes
    enduro
    jz125
    z75
    faggio2
    spike

Helicopters
    autogiro
    bchopper
    annihilator
    bentham
    maverick
    hind
    napalm
    scamp
    heli_vcpf
    heli_tfe

Planes
    cuban800

Boats
    squalo
    bassboy
    chika
    fisher
    fishboat_a
    fishboat_b
    fishboat_c
    fishboat_d,
    marquis
    reefer
    tropic
    gunboat
    sabs_boat
    small_gb2
    dinghy
    p_mi_botfsh
    whaler
    woody
    woody2
    sporto
    tinny
    tug
    contbo
    smug
    edsboat

Trains
    cablecar
    chairlift
    subway_lo
    subway_hi
    train_carg
    trainf_carg
    trainr_carg
    train_int
    lighty

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=510202&st=0

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By BaneFireLord

Cool, but why on earth would they stick that in the Max Payne files?

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By I_smell

Sweet, these guys still think "Faggio" is a funny name. Hopefully hotdog guys will still shout COME TASTE MY WIENER everywhere aswel.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@I_smell said:

Sweet, these guys still think "Faggio" is a funny name. Hopefully hotdog guys will still shout COME TASTE MY WIENER everywhere aswel.

What you're saying is you've outgrown GTA? 
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShaneDev

This is probably totally wrong since the SpeedoPhile jet ski which is clearly seen in the trailer isn't listed there and there is clearly two kinds of plane in the trailer. The crop duster and the jet at the end.

Avatar image for leeroypinkerton
    LeeroyPinkerton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LeeroyPinkerton

@ShaneDev: I'm not sure why EVERY vehicle would be in the Max Payne 3 code though. Maybe R* wanted to ease the wait?

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MethodMan008

Brazzers cars!

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I_smell

@Vegetable_Side_Dish said:

@I_smell said:

Yeah I think like- jizz drinks and poop trains got really weird when they started gettin serious with the story.

"I have to track down the man who left my squadron to die all those years ago... hopefully I'll bump into him outside this TW@."

scalpel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By scalpel

@ShaneDev said:

This is probably totally wrong since the SpeedoPhile jet ski which is clearly seen in the trailer isn't listed there and there is clearly two kinds of plane in the trailer. The crop duster and the jet at the end.

It never occurred to you that this may be an incomplete list, especially since a.) the game is still in production and b.) it's in the wrong game?

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ghostiet
    @BaneFireLord said:

Rockstar is notorious for having a lot of shit stuck in their files. The code of their games is usually such a bloated mess that's usually the reason why they struggle at porting them (from what I've read, that was the primary reason for deciding to not have a PC port of RDR).
    IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IkariNoTekken

Interesting stuff; just skimming through I can already see names I recognise from previous GTA titles.

B...B... Bob-sleigh?!!

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShaneDev

@scalpel said:

@ShaneDev said:

It never occurred to you that this may be an incomplete list, especially since a.) the game is still in production and b.) it's in the wrong game?

Of course it occurred to me thats why I said it was wrong. I was pointing out how it was clearly wrong given the info we already know. No need to get snarky.

Maybe there is more stuff in the file the guy missed but it doesn't really show that much new stuff. And if it's from well before November of last year then who knows what they might have removed or added.

plaintomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By plaintomato

Some copy paste code doesn't mean much about GTA V. But at least we now know there will probably be "police" in GTA V...or at least their cars anyway.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By mikemcn

@I_smell said:

@I_smell said:

Yeah I think like- jizz drinks and poop trains got really weird when they started gettin serious with the story.

"I have to track down the man who left my squadron to die all those years ago... hopefully I'll bump into him outside this TW@."

I liked the satirical elements of GTA IV, the political pundits on the radio, Ricky Gervais flat out mocking celebrities, the television shows such as "America's Next top hooker", that was all smartly done and funny. But then there were all the stupid puns and winking humor, which really only served to remind me that "Hey, GTA is just another dumb videogame!" It undid much of what they did with the story itself.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@I_smell said:

@I_smell said:

I can stand the juvenile humour, the whole fucking world your character lives in is crude and juvenile and reactionary, I suppose that's the point. 
    I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By I_smell

@Mikemcn said:

But then there were all the stupid puns and winking humor

Stupid puns and wanking humour, is what I'm complaining about.

"Where is the prominent financial investor in Liberty City's presidential candidate's campaign? Oh there he is, CHUGGIN' ON SPUNK!"

Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Catarrhal

@I_smell said:

Sweet, these guys still think "Faggio" is a funny name.

You might not realize that it's a direct parody of Piaggio, a real-life scooter manufacturer. This also means you're more than likely mispronouncing it. I will agree, however, that this is not exactly their most sophisticated satire.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By I_smell

@Catarrhal: Yeah I got the joke! It's a pretty great satire, cos mopeds are for fags, right?

You might not realize that illeagal immigrants in the U.S. are a huge part of what makes the human trafficking industry work, combined with blackmail and prostitution, which reflects in how Burgershot lines like "You want blowjob?" and "Sucky sucky one dolla." are actually satirical parodies of that. The more ya know, right?

Now here's what you might have missed with Rusty Brown Ring Donuts...

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By fjordson

No Banshee. Definitely incomplete.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By mosespippy

@IkariNoTekken said:

Interesting stuff; just skimming through I can already see names I recognise from previous GTA titles.

B...B... Bob-sleigh?!!

And Skimobile and Snowplough and Chairlift. I'd guess there something in the mountains with some snow.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @I_smell said:

If anyone who hasn't played IV reads your comment, they will be under the impression that that juvenile stuff happened in such a pathetic in-your-face kind of way that deserves mocking. 

However, anyone who's played it knows that being the RPG-esque game that it is, you simply immerse yourself in the world and have all kinds of fun and when you stop by a hotdog stand to replenish your health while thinking about the mission you just failed or the closest arms dealer to buy ammo for your sniper rifle from, and then out of nowhere you hear the guy go "Come taste my weiner!" as you approach him, is a very, very funny and entertaining little juvenile touch that I bet made you chuckle when you heard it.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#22  Edited By Hailinel
    @AhmadMetallic Actually, that line is more or less the sort of tripe I'd expect out of BMX XXX, not a game that wants its story and characters taken as seriously as GTAIV's.
    benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By benspyda

So that's why its on 2 discs. GTA is also tucked away on there as well. Explains everything.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Hailinel said:
    @AhmadMetallic Actually, that line is more or less the sort of tripe I'd expect out of BMX XXX, not a game that wants its story and characters taken as seriously as GTAIV's.
    If a game has some silly humor it cannout be taken seriously? Ok then.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Hailinel said:
    It's not about the line as a standalone line in a 'serious' game. It's about who said it and how and where they said it within that game. A high-looking, insignificant hotdog man throwing that juvenile line as you stop by for 5 seconds to get a meal and be on your way to the serious mission is what's hilarious here. 
    When you take it out of context, yes it's laughable. When you consider it as a part of the RPG-esque, long-hour open-world experience, it's a rather funny and somewhat clever way to make you unexpectedly laugh at a stupid line from a stupid NPC.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Hailinel said:

I think you haven't actually played BMX XXX. The game worlds of Rockstar strongly parody the world they reflect. Parody, even purile and juvenile parody has its place. Rockstar are 50% British and they have taken their cues from the likes of Python, Not the Nine o Clock News and so on. The humour actually works very well and frankly, i_smell is painting a picture making the game seem like Meet The Spartans when it's actually a lot more Airplane; they're both Zuckerberg parody comedies but one is shameless, shallow and tiresome while the other is clever, hilarious and occasionally poignant. GTA IV is most certainly the latter.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @SeriouslyNow said:

@Hailinel said:

I think you haven't actually played BMX XXX. The game worlds of Rockstar strongly parody the world they reflect. Parody, even purile and juvenile parody has its place. Rockstar are 50% British and they have taken their cues from the likes of Python, Not the Nine o Clock News and so on. The humour actually works very well and frankly, i_smell is painting a picture making the game seem like Meet The Spartans when it's actually a lot more Airplane; they're both Zuckerberg parody comedies but one is shameless, shallow and tiresome while the other is clever, hilarious and occasionally poignant. GTA IV is most certainly the latter.

SeriouslyNow has fucking spoken.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hailinel

@AhmadMetallic said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@Hailinel said:

SeriouslyNow has fucking spoken.

Not really, because I still don't see how the game's tonal dissonance isn't off the charts. A guy that doesn't want to get back into crime and complains about his lot while turninjg around and murdering half the city against a backdrop of dick jokes?

Saints Row: The Third stuck its guns to its humor and is more Airplaine than GTAIV will ever be.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kmdrkul

Oh brother.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Hailinel said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@Hailinel said:

Not really, because I still don't see how the game's tonal dissonance isn't off the charts. A guy that doesn't want to get back into crime and complains about his lot while turninjg around and murdering half the city against a backdrop of dick jokes?

Saints Row: The Third stuck its guns to its humor and is more Airplaine than GTAIV will ever be.

With all due respect, with this mentality you have you will never allow games to have the contradictions that reflect real-life contradictions. The fact that you're trying to set this stuff in stone and categorize games into "Serious story means fully serious game" and "Fun game means dick jokes are allowed" is just.. bad.  
    The point here is that IV nailed the realistic mixture of serious shit happening alongside silly shit happening, why shackle ourselves with predictable tones dictated by the game's general tone/style when we can have a more real and open and, most importantly, surprising and entertaining mix of both? 

While I enjoyed the serious hollywood-esque story of IV and felt how serious Niko's struggle and character development was, I found it extremely entertaining to be running around the common man on the street and hear all the funny bullshit they had to say.  
    Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the America's Next Top Hooker TV show had no place in a serious game and that all they should've featured was the news and a Drama series..
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hailinel

@AhmadMetallic said:

@Hailinel said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@Hailinel said:

With all due respect, with this mentality you have you will never allow games to have the contradictions that reflect real-life contradictions. The fact that you're trying to set this stuff in stone and categorize games into "Serious story means fully serious game" and "Fun game means dick jokes are allowed" is just.. bad. The point here is that IV nailed the realistic mixture of serious shit happening alongside silly shit happening, why shackle ourselves with predictable tones dictated by the game's general tone/style when we can have a more real and open and, most importantly, surprising and entertaining mix of both? While I enjoyed the serious hollywood-esque story of IV and felt how serious Niko's struggle and character development was, I found it extremely entertaining to be running around the common man on the street and hear all the funny bullshit they had to say. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the America's Next Top Hooker TV show had no place in a serious game and that all they should've featured was the news and a Drama series..

There's a difference between creating a serious world with humorous or absurd elements and creating a serious world that is undercut by blatant stupidity.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wrighteous86

The media and pop culture are twisted parodies of reality in our real lives. That's just magnified in GTA.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MrKlorox

Yeah, but is the handling.data file there? I mean can we import the handling configurations into GTA4 and get a taste of how they feel? Names are nothing.

edit: yes, it appears it's there too, judging from the comment in the OP. Quick, someone who knows how to mod GTA and doesn't suffer from 20fps performance plug those handling lines into your game and test that shit out. Why the fuck are people arguing about the shitty names when there is real meat out there?

I remember trying to mod the faggio into a jetski back when GTA4 first came out, but the model ended up being the insurmountable obstacle. The shaft that held the front wheel kept digging into the water.

Ooh and cablecars = not just Los Santos (but really, who's silly enough to expect LS only?)

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Hailinel said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

@Hailinel said:

Dude, I have to wonder (and I'm not being rude when I say this) if you have played ANY of these games or have seen Airplane. There's nothing remotely Zuckerberg in Saints Row The Third. If it draws from any comedic inspiration at all, it might be things like National Lampoon or The Onion but definitely not Zuckerberg comedy at all. GTA IV is a Zuckerberg styled parody and even their parodies have their moving moments; in Airplane there's the whole will they/won't they get back together shtick and while it's tired and trite by the end of the movie the audience cares to find out. That's how GTA IV rolls too with its less shallow aspects,

Now, I'm a critic of GTA IV in many ways. And in many ways too I feel that SR3 is the better 'game' but GTA IV's world is a lot more cohesive and a lot funnier. SR2 even had its moments, both comedic and moving but GTA IV trumps them both when it come that special something which makes you actively enjoy the world you find yourself immersed in.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mikeeegeee

Blista Compact or no sale.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By korwin

@BaneFireLord said:

Sharing the assets reduces the over all development time frame and budget.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By korwin

@SeriouslyNow said:

Meet The Spartans

May a pox be upon your house for all time for invoking this name.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By AngelN7

I hope they bring back those bssiness investmet missions from GTA III era they weren't really fleshed out just go pick up some car and bring it here , but given that the game is about "money" it would make sense if you can invest in business... I think people is taking the "GTA IV is serious game" way too hard , the game is still GTA the parody of american society it has always been the only difference with the previous one is that world is more grounded in IV (you weren't jumping of cliffs on a bike or using a jetpack while shooting with a uzi) the characters are still very over the top as they where before just better written and more charming.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Arker101

I really don't mind the serious story mixed with american satire. It did make it hard to care about Nicos dilemma when you were walking into the 69th Street Diner or watching a republican space rangers show. (Not to mention the whole, you know, car theft and mass murder.) Maybe I'm a bit more juvenile than most, but a lot of the jokes were fairly good. It'd be nice if they took it just a tad bit less serious and threw in a jetpack or something.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By napalm

For me, I just don't like the way Grand Theft Auto IV plays. For me, it really comes down to that.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By valrog

Where's my Sentinel?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.