Here's That Grand Theft Auto V Trailer All the Kids Are Talking About

#301 Posted by InfamousBIG (3200 posts) -

@Xerxes8933A said:

So, uh. Where's the trailer? I see this topic saying "Here is the amazing GTAV trailer!", but there's no trailer here. Am I missing something? Is this just a joke post because there is no trailer yet? I don't understand.

There's a trailer embedded above the article, must be an issue with your browser.

http://www.giantbomb.com/meet-the-new-protagonists-of-grand-theft-auto-v/17-6800/

There's a link to the actual trailer page.

#302 Edited by miva2 (226 posts) -

Never been a GTA fan but the Game Informer article got me interested. It looks fun at least.

#303 Posted by chilipeppersman (1158 posts) -

@Purple_eye: this.

#304 Posted by Veektarius (4750 posts) -

They'll need to take a step forward from GTA IV, Max Payne and Red Dead in the characterization of secondary characters to get my money this time. I'm done with R*'s method of creating humor by playing stereotypes to the hilt.

#305 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

Sigh...the release date just can't arrive fast enough. This game will be the game that blows everything out of the water depending on if Rockstar nails it perfectly.

#306 Posted by PaneraBread (12 posts) -

I am hyped for this!

#307 Posted by MrCaptain (364 posts) -

somehow I get Californication vibes out of this, which absolutely sucks. But I'll probably be pleasantly surprised like always.

Cant wait!

#308 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

A Jack Nicholson-esque character? Well done Rockstar, well done.

#309 Posted by StriderNo9 (1085 posts) -

Saw the trailer and I'm pressed yet again.

#310 Edited by jasondesante (603 posts) -

heres something funny.

Asked a kid I teach guitar if he saw the new GTA5 trailer, he replied "i didn't even know there was a GTA2 yet"

The new hardcore is Angry Birds and Kinect games.

#311 Posted by SeroTyler (14 posts) -

Yarp.

#312 Posted by maverick_76 (14 posts) -

Wow, what a trailer! I'm very impressed and can't wait!

#313 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1818 posts) -

THROUGH THE POWER OF MAGIC I RESURRECT THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.