Lost 7 Levels and 50 Grant, but not Vehicle Upgrades...

#1 Edited by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Or I'd have lost more than 200k today (Sunday October 20th)...

Rebooting after the game froze up - all my money is gone, and I'm demoted from lvl 93 down to lvl 86. That's progress worth like two lengthy sessions.

Well, fuck this game! Rockstar gets another failing grade in online services. Lousy!

#2 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

You were lvl 93? Damn, you've been smashing through some GTA: Online.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (15162 posts) -

Yes, because this needed its own topic and couldn't have gone in the myriad of other GTA Online related topics.

#4 Posted by TheHT (11799 posts) -

Yeah, this coulda gone here.

#5 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Yes, because this needed its own topic and couldn't have gone in the myriad of other GTA Online related topics.

Or a blog

#6 Posted by laserguy (455 posts) -

How many Grants in a Hundred? I'm level 6.

#7 Edited by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Guess that's where I should have put it. The shitty stop 'n' go pacing of GTA Online really pushes me to hanging out in the forums. I guess that's not always a good thing.

I'm incredulous at how lousy matchmaking really is in GTA:O.

#8 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

NARC!!!!!

#9 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

@laserguy said:

How many Grants in a Hundred? I'm level 6.

As someone named Grant, I feel comfortable in saying 2.73.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.